Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Couple Days Late, A Couple Dollars Short!

Hello, Hello!

Ya i slacked this week....But here's the update!

Not sure there's really tons to write about here...But there are kinda 2 changes in my life.

First, My mom called me the other night in tears...I guess things between her and dad are FINALLY improving. She's working on things...Hes working on things...I'm really hoping it works. I know they'd never divorce. But I just want my siblings to grow up in a happy home....That's all. We had a good chat...about how she has always tried so hard to want to work outside the home...but what shes really wanted was to just be a mom....For many years i have been upset with her over really stupid things. And now...its different...and its nice!

Second, Ive been talking to this great guy from Cali....don't read into that...we are just friends....ok we have admitted we liked each other. lol....that's all though. Anyways, hes this shy thing, really cute...amazing personality...and to top it off.....Strong in the gospel. Many times i have felt unworthy of him or his friendship. But hes constantly reminded me that i special and so on. I don't know if it was just timing...but hes helping me make some REAL changes in my life...I'm going to be transferring to a family ward for a few months....Just so i can get strong again without the dating drama. Than we will go from there.

There is also more news.....but im not 100% its true yet...so check back in a week or so to find out! :D

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!

1 comment:

Jamie Lewis said...

Hey Tricia! Glad to see you blogging!