Sunday, January 10, 2010

Couldn't Sleep

Sleep was not happening so i thought maybe my mind needed to release some stuff. As of the last post I have basically removed ALL drama people from my life. ANYONE who brought drama at all to my life, or let other friends do so was removed. I must say my spirits have been higher than ever. I have had a easier time choosing what is right. I have felt closer to the things i know i must do. It IS true, light can not dwell where darkness is!

School starts Tuesday. Im pretty excited. I really cant wait to get my 2 years done. I plan on leaving Utah as soon as it is. Where? who knows. But out of Utah!

Some may know i have talking to a lad in england. The time difference is killing me. We hardly get to speak, but im happy. He enriches my life. It will be interesting to see where this goes. I feel like im in the movie August Rush or Across the universe...more so that one lol no kid. MMMMMM the thought of his voice. HEAVEN ON EARTH!

No comments: